Collegamenti ai contenuti della pagina:
il contenuto della pagina -
il menu di navigazione -
Phd courses

Contenuto della pagina


If you plan to spend a research period abroad, you need to be authorized. Before you leave you must submit the appropriate form to the PhD Director; he/she will forward your request to the Academic Board.
After having been authorized and before you leave, you must forward to the PhD office (via Ferrata 5, Pavia – the same form, together with a copy of the authorization and a copy of a valid ID.