Collegamenti ai contenuti della pagina:
il contenuto della pagina -
il menu di navigazione -
What can I do

Contenuto della pagina

What can I do

 Which courses are available for an exchange students?
Take a look at the Course catalogue to choose courses to be listed in the Learning Agreement. Please choose courses according to your level of mobility. The Learning Agreement approved by your home University is a compulsory document for the application

Undergraduate students can attend the teaching activities offered within the undergraduate degree programmes (in Italian "Laurea" or "First Cycle degree"). All bachelors are taught in Italian Language.

Master students can attend the teaching activities offered within the master degree programmes (in Italian "Laurea Magistrale" or "Second cycle degree") or within some Long-Cycle master's degree (i.e. Medicine and Surgery, Architecture) so called "Single cycle degree".

Some Master's degree and Single cycle degree are taught entirely in English language.

As exchange student, you can also do research activity for thesis preparation (but excluding research activities not specifically forming part of a course of studies) during the mobility period at Unipv.

If you are a PhD candidate, you can have a reasearch period in one of our Graduate Schools. PhD candidates should agree a research plan with the coordinator of the concerned PhD School .